Graphic Services

Requests for graphic services (business cards, posters, among others) should follow the steps below:
  • The requester should go to the University Press (behind the Culture and Events Center) to request the budget, presenting the artwork or information to be printed;
  • The budget must be delivered to the CSE Administrative Secretary for approval and forwarding of the request via SPA;
  • The requester will be responsible for monitoring the execution of the service and picking up the material from the University Press.

NOTE: Badges, folders and pads will be supplied exclusively by CSE’s Administrative Secretary. Quotations for these materials will not be accepted.

Translate »